WELCOME TO FOCUS CHALLENGE4LIFE
You’re invited to join Focus Humanitarian Assistance on an extraordinary adventure. We’ll take you on a journey to magical Malaysian Borneo where you’ll test your endurance and physical abilities, experience spectacular wonders of nature and make friends from all over the world!
The ‘Summit to Sea’ Challenge is a multi-activity adventure of hiking, biking and rafting through the scenic beauty of Kota Kinabalu. The event will take place from 24 December 2013 to 2 January 2014.On the ‘Summit to Sea’ Challenge, you’ll hike up Mount Kinabalu, South East Asia’s highest mountain and a UNESCO world heritage site. You’ll travel through the extraordinary flora and fauna to reach the summit overlooking magnificent views of the Sabah jungle.
On completion of your first challenge, you’ll cycle through Borneo to Pahu, seeing nature at its finest. In the final stretch, white water raft through the rapids of the River Kiulu.
We’re delighted to be celebrating ten years of FOCUS Challenge events. FOCUS Challenge4Life aims to raise vital funds to help Focus Humanitarian Assistance save and protect the lives of thousands of people in vulnerable communities across the globe. By taking part, you’ll be supporting FOCUS to continue its life-saving work and helping to protect communities and safeguard them against disasters before they strike.
Join us on FOCUS Challenge4Life and the ‘Summit to Sea’ Challenge 2013, and together we’ll make a difference!
For detail visit: http://focuschallenge.org/
Related Posts from our archives:
- Hike4Life: Scaling Kilimanjaro, FOCUS Global Newsletter Issue 5 (March 2012) – Aga Khan Development Network
- FOCUS Challenge – Hike4Life 2011 – To the Peak of Africa: Read the past challenges and view many photos
- Bike4Life Mali: 25th December 2010 – 3rd January 2011 – Focus challenge org
- A summer adventure: FOCUS Hike4Life in Kyrgyzstan
- ‘Hike4Life Winter 2009′- Uganda from 25th December 2009 to 3rd January 2010
- FOCUS challenge: 57 participants took part in 300km cycling in 5 days to raise money for the Focus Humanitarian Assistance
Mount Kinabalu — from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
4,095 m (13,435 ft)
Location in Borneo
Hugh Low (summit plateau)
John Whitehead (highest peak)
More on Wikipedia org