- What sort of changes in interpretation and practice take place from Imam to Imam through Ismaili history?
- What are the specific features of Ismaili Neoplatonism and Cosmology – like God, Universal Intellect, Universal Soul?
- What is the Ismaili thought on why bad things happen on earth?
- Is there a common core within all these different esoteric traditions?
- What is the role/status of Jesus Christ in Islam in general and in Ismaili thought?
- Pluralism and other spiritual paths
- When does the Imam obtain gnosis – does he get it when he becomes the Imam?
- Are the Imams infallible in the Ismaili tradition?
- The Ismailis are often thought of as being an antinomian sect. What is your opinion on this?
- Why did science & philosophy come to…
View original post 74 more words